Welcome to tapslots.com, operated by Tap Slots. “Tap Slots” refers to the website tapslots.com, including the owners and operators of this web site, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the web and mobile applications it provides. This includes applications available on social networking sites such as Facebook, for example, the application Slots Galaxy, 777 Classic Slots, Wild Triple Slots, Slots of Luck, and Wild Cherry Slots.
Please review the following Terms of Service carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using tapslots.com.
1. USE OF SERVICES
In order to access certain Tap Slots services, you may be required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the services offered by Tap Slots. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Tap Slots account password, and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify Tap Slots of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Tap Slots cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 1. Tap Slots reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason. Tap Slots also reserves the right to cancel your account or suspend your access to Tap Slots services at any time and for any reason without prior notice.
You agree that Tap Slots may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms of Service, by email, regular mail, or postings on Tap Slots services.
Tap Slots’ slot games applications are intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only.
2. APPROPRIATE CONDUCT
You understand that all content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You understand that by using Tap Slots services, you may be inadvertently exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using tapslots.com and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use tapslots.com and its related applications only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using tapslots.com and its related applications, you will not:
- depict or advertise any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- create, or willfully contribute, to any depiction that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- depict or advertise gambling, casinos, pharmaceutical products, adult content, hate speech, racism or any offensive or illegal material;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- create user accounts or use an advertisement or depiction that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- advertise pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Tap Slots services;
- use Tap Slots services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on tapslots.com;
- interfere with or disrupt Tap Slots services or servers or networks connected to Tap Slots services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Tap Slots services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to manipulate or retrieve any portion of Tap Slots services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Tap Slots;
- advertise sites which provide information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, adware, malware or any items of a destructive nature.
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
While Tap Slots prohibits such conduct and content, you understand and agree that Tap Slots may or may not pre-screen content and shall have the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or move any content submitted. You also understand and agree that you nonetheless may be exposed to such conduct and/or content and that you use Tap Slots services at your own risk.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of Tap Slots services, including your content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Tap Slots’s Rights
You acknowledge and agree that tapslots.com and any necessary software used in connection with Tap Slots services contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through Tap Slots services or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Tap Slots, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on Tap Slots services, in whole or in part.
Tap Slots claims no ownership or control over any content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through tapslots.com. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any content you submit, post or display on or through tapslots.com and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting, depicting or displaying content on or through Tap Slots services which are intended to be available to the general public, you grant Tap Slots a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, and otherwise use, with or without attribution, such content, including for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting Tap Slots brand and services. This license terminates when such content is deleted from the Tap Slots service to which you originally submitted. Tap Slots reserves the right to syndicate content submitted, posted or displayed by you on or through Tap Slots services and use that content in connection with any of the services offered by Tap Slots
5. POLICIES REGARDING COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS, AND BRAND FEATURES
Any use of Tap Slots’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features must be in compliance with this Terms of Service.
By submitting content to Tap Slots services, you authorize Tap Slots to use your trademarks, service marks, trade names, proprietary logos, domain names and any other source or business identifiers in connection with Tap Slots’s authorized distribution of the content.
If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible through any website or application provided by us in violation of your copyright, you may provide our Designated Agent with a written communication as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3).
6. NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any portion of Tap Slots services, use of Tap Slots services, or access to Tap Slots services.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
Tap Slots reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Tap Slots services with or without notice. You agree that Tap Slots shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of Tap Slots services.
Tap Slots services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Tap Slots has no control over such sites and resources, and as such, you acknowledge and agree that Tap Slots is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Tap Slots shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You represent and warrant that the use, reproduction, distribution, or transmission of your advertising on Tap Slots services will not violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image, or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or rights of celebrity, violation of any anti-discrimination law or regulation, or any other right of any person or entity. You agree to indemnify Tap Slots and TheBroth Inc and to hold Tap Slots and TheBroth Inc harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by Tap Slots, arising out of or related to your breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF TAPSLOTS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TAPSLOTS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TAPSLOTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- TAPSLOTS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (I) TAPSLOTS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) TAPSLOTS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF TAPSLOTS SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TAPSLOTS OR THROUGH OR FROM TAPSLOTS SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
11. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Tap Slots and govern your use of Tap Slots services.
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in Clark County, Nevada, and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
These Services are operated and provided by Tap Slots, 5235 Ponderosa Way, Suite 100, Las Vegas NV 89118, USA.
Support email address: email@example.com